Marketing Action Planning
Our Marketing Action Plan (MAP) is a proven process that uncovers what sets you apart, what your challenges are, and where your areas of growth may be. The objective of this “road map” is to help guide clients’ marketing efforts across all channels—and put you on the path to making your success goals a reality.
Success—what is it?
We help you establish a measurable metric of success for your organization.
Identify Your Target Audiences
Who are the stakeholders that will help you achieve success?
Define Their Roles
What does each target audience need to do in order for you to achieve success?
Determine Required Beliefs
What does each target audience need to believe about you to achieve your goals?
A prioritized list of marketing efforts that will influence each target audience’s beliefs in order for them to fulfill the roles that will result in your success.
The result provides a long-range strategic plan to help guide marketing efforts. MAPs are often updated annually and frequently utilized to educate stakeholders and orient new staff and board members.
Choose one of our Marketing Action Plan Options.
Through video conference, the Stamp team will work collaboratively with your organization’s staff and key stakeholders to train, guide and develop your unique Marketing Action Plan. Includes a review of any primary research conducted for your organization that you provide.
- Phase 1—Virtual Familiarization/Preliminary MAP Development: Performed with the Stamp project team via video conference.
- Phase 2—MAP Development: We collaborate internally, then with your staff to complete the MAP.
- Phase 3—Facilitated MAP Presentation: We conduct a facilitated presentation session via video conference with the organization’s staff, board or committee members, stakeholders, etc. Your deliverable plan will be ready for presentation within 30 days depending on client availability.
Includes comprehensive MAP Development services (see above) with an On-Site Familiarization Tour/MAP Development session. Cost includes all travel and expenses for Stamp team members.
- Phase 1—On-Site Familiarization Tour/Preliminary MAP Development: Three days dedicated to on-site familiarization, stakeholder meetings, travel, lunch, and dinner sessions if desired, and in-person stakeholder MAP introduction/development sessions if desired.
- Phase 2—MAP Refinement: Our team collaborates internally, then with your staff via video conference to complete the MAP.
- Phase 3—Facilitated MAP Presentation: Once your unique plan is complete, we will conduct a facilitated presentation session via video conference with the organization’s staff, board or committee members, stakeholders, etc. Your deliverable plan will be ready for presentation within 30 days depending on client availability.